The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Paypal payment only. Offers in the spirit of Easter. Post in thread saying what you want to seal the deal, then pay to joel[AT]algorhythmz[DOT]com via paypal. I'll post in thread to confirm. No combining, shipping, I'd rather 'share the love' to three different people.

Package 1: $15 Shipped "Red and Green"
I just ripped apart my twenty gallon. There are 3 handfuls of the following. Note the wide variety of reds. No guarantees on quantities of individual stems, but I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Some diatom algae, mostly on the older leaves of the alt. reineckii and blyxa. This will ship unlabeled, know what these are and what they need or go to: http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/plantfinder/go.php

Alternanthera reineckii 'lilacina'
Bacopa australis
Blyxa japonica
Hemianthus micranthemoides
Heteranthera zosterifolia
Limnophila aromatic
Ludwigia repens
Potamogeton gayi
Rotala macranda
Rotala sp. ‘colorata’
Utricularia graminifolia (thimble-sized amount)
Taxiphyllum barbieri ‘Java Moss’ (golf ball)
and a few hygros tossed in...

Package 2: $10 Shipped - "Instant Lawn"
A totally ridiculous quantity of dwarf sag (Sagittaria subulata). I decided to pull the foreground in my 75g to give the mbuna more playing room and to facilitate installed an under gravel jet system that I'll be installing soon. There are 50+ plants... This will plant the front 1/3 - 1/2 of a 75g and completely fill smaller tanks....Big shopping bag...

RAOK: $5 "Floating Garbage"
Whatever came up in the net...Najas, Wisteria, Guppy Grass, Duck Weed, Water lettuce, red water lettuce, some HM and riccia...it's a big handful, sandwich bag stuffed full. This is for noobs only. Not for RAOK lurkers leaching of SnS.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I'd love the RAOK! I'm a true newbie ~ just planted my first tank today aamof.:bounce: :icon_mrgr :bounce: Let me know if it's still available and I'll send payment via PayPal. Thank you! :biggrin:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Hell, no, I'm not a repugnican! I'm an endangered species ~ a Texas Democrat.:icon_lol: Thanks for the plants ~ I'll send a Paypal pmt right now. :biggrin:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Got the RAOK yesterday. It came in VERY healthy! Thanks again! :biggrin: I really appreciate you doing that for us newbies. I'll be sure to pass it on down once I get to that point.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.