The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that's reaching for the surface. Not because it isn't 'Belem', it's either overgrown and coming out of the substrate or I peeled a little away when I removed moss a couple weeks ago and didn't get it pressed down well enough.

These plants are used to a lot of light, fertilizer and CO2 so if your set up isn't so equipped they may or may not do well for you at least right off the bat. They were grown in ADA Amazonia but that's not so important.

2 packages as there are 2 lovely 3-4 stemmed Blyxa clumps twirling at the end of the tank. Not sure how much hairgrass needs to go, maybe 4-6 square inches total so you would get enough to plant maybe a 6" square thinly.

$6.50 shipping. No guarantees of other snippets of plants but you never know what breaks off or floats to the overflow when I clean up the tank during the weekly water change Monday. Ramshorn snails are present and there is BBA in the tank but not on this particular section of Eleocharis and never on Blyxa. Rinse carefully to remove BBA spores and check for snail eggs and young.

First 2 to respond get these. I can give you 12 hours to pay after I send you my paypal address, if unable to do so I will go to the next person on the list. I should be around for the next few days so able to respond to messages quickly.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well that was the fastest RAOK and payment ever!

Both packages have not only been claimed but postage sent.

Thanks for taking these pretties off my hands so quickly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts