·
Registered
2,406 Posts

·
Banned
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
went back and looked

I went back and looked at some old posts here, and yea it seems it's some kind of electrolysis machine with a controller. I kind of want to put my hand in the tank, some of the people say it makes electrical charges. Also watched some reviews, people seem generally confused about the vaguery on their site. I am praying this isn't going to screw up my tank more which was part of the purchase intent, other than the fact it makes my seriyu look like a volcano...

I haven't looked it up but I believe it's a water sterilizer that uses electrolysis.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I went back and looked at some old posts here, and yea it seems it's some kind of electrolysis machine with a controller. I kind of want to put my hand in the tank, some of the people say it makes electrical charges. Also watched some reviews, people seem generally confused about the vaguery on their site. I am praying this isn't going to screw up my tank more which was part of the purchase intent, other than the fact it makes my seriyu look like a volcano...
From what I've heard it's supposed to inhibit algae growth. I just looked it up and found this.

https://youtu.be/OijqZ4AUmkE

·
Banned
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mist in the valley

Apparently it's not good for BBA :frown2:, and all the model lines are also super confusing if you go to their site, also what the discussion threads say. It does look super cool... I may have to post a video, I have it hidden behind a rock so you can't see the reactor and it's pretty wild. When I was a little kid we used to electrolyize water and blow up the hydrogen - probably not a good idea!!!

From what I've heard it's supposed to inhibit algae growth. I just looked it up and found this.

https://youtu.be/OijqZ4AUmkE

·
Banned
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts