The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a Twinstar 60B light today, and it’s a bit too long to mount it using the mounting attachments it came with. It’s currently sitting over the top of my tank, and I’d like to get a mount for it, but I’m having trouble finding one compatible with this light. Is there one out there, or do I have to get a new Twinstar to properly fit my tank dimensions? I have a waterbox 10gal (not the cube).

Attachments

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I just got a Twinstar 60B light today, and it’s a bit too long to mount it using the mounting attachments it came with. It’s currently sitting over the top of my tank, and I’d like to get a mount for it, but I’m having trouble finding one compatible with this light. Is there one out there, or do I have to get a new Twinstar to properly fit my tank dimensions? I have a waterbox 10gal (not the cube).
You need a hanging kit. There are a few different ones out there. I haven't used a twinstar personally so I would recommend figuring out if the legs are removable and the thread size of any holes to attach the cables to. I know twinstar on at lease some models supports hanging kits but I am not sure if they do with every model. Here is one example of an adjustable hanging kit. Another option.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.