The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60-P high tech, 45-P low tech
135 Posts
Do you mean you bought their 12/16mm in-line diffuser and you want to convert it to work with your canister filter that uses a 16/22mm hose? The cheapest option would be to get two 1/2in to 3/4in hose reducers (one to go down in size and one to go back up after the diffuser. This is the inch size that compatible with those two mm size hoses ). Something like this: Reducer Coupler, Barbed (Insert x Insert) They are cheap, but you’d probably also want to use hose clamps on each connection point. If it were me, and I didn’t have a time constraint for setting up the co2, I would honestly exchange it for the right size. They do sell 16/22 as well.

And if you do mean 11/16”, then that’s about 17.5mm when you convert it so you may be ok size-wise, I would just double check. I believe they advertise only two sizes, 12/16mm (13mm connection) and 16/22mm (17mm connection).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.