The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
So PLEASE dont take this as insult to you or your sales thread or anything like that. I keep seeing these pop up for sale here and there...why are they so expensive??? Its not just yours by any means, everyone i have seen has been pretty expensive. Yours might even be the cheapest. Im just wondering what the deal is with them? Are they super rare, or super slow growers or both??? Its a cool looking plant either way, thats for sure!!!

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
I'll chime in and say that these erios are not readily easy to get. It costs people money to get them in the states and sometimes people even risk their own money to get these plants in. I just bought some from mrkookm because I wanted to have the plants spread arround amongst the hobbyist. I think once a lot of people are able to get this plant, it will become more readily available and maybe even cheaper.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are the BEST price I have seen yet. I bought some from him about a year ago for almost 3x's the price so things have come quite away.
Yes it has :) This is why my price is so cheap as I think its time for the price to drop to a reasonable amount.

·
Registered
879 Posts
bump it for a great price!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.