The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I have lots of trimmings that came out of my 40B that I re-scaped yesterday. I let it go for too long and the Vallisneria and Wisteria nearly took over it so I pulled out a little over half a 5 gallon bucket full. [STRIKE]I also have an overgrown amazon sword (roughly 19" tall) and a smaller one as well.[/STRIKE] (The swords are claimed.) Additionally, there are some clippings of Bacopa that due to the blocked light grew pretty leggy and broad leafed so I can add some of that (middle top in image).
I can probably package about 5-8 (or more?) boxes $7.50 usps.
If you are interested just respond and I'll pm you back to let you know if I have more. [STRIKE]Also note if you would like the large sword or smaller one, otherwise it's just the Val, Wisteria and pieces of the Bacopa.[/STRIKE]

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
I don't need any of the plants you have harvested. I just wanted to compliment you on your aquarium, which in my humble opinion, is stunning. Before the current esthetic of controlled aquascapes your tank is what most of us strived for, especially when we had low tech tanks and rarely changed the water. Good for you. Please post photos of your tank now that you've deforested it. :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't need any of the plants you have harvested. I just wanted to compliment you on your aquarium, which in my humble opinion, is stunning. Before the current esthetic of controlled aquascapes your tank is what most of us strived for, especially when we had low tech tanks and rarely changed the water. Good for you. Please post photos of your tank now that you've deforested it. :)
Thank you, although I felt it was quite detracting as my tank was being overrun by the Val and my fish were consistently hiding from view.
Here it is now although the picture is not the best.
I moved everything around and introduced some plants from my other grow out tank. I think it looks better now. :laugh2:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts