The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GONE...

I just did a tim of my tank... Apparently CO2 (DIY) makes your plants grow FAST!!!

Shipping is $7 I want to ship this ASAP as it's all in a holding container with an air stone.

I have no snails - I had nerites but i killed them all :(
and i'm 98% sure there are not baby Red Cherry/Fire newborn stowaways (could be on hornswort)

I Have a BUNCH of
Telanthera Cardinalis
(arrow 1)

And ??? I 'think' it's wisteria but if you can name it even better!
(arrow 2)

I also have some BABYred crypt (if you want 1 or 2 small pieces) ask..
(arrow 3)

and Hornswort (I have a ton, and only keep it for the baby shrimp, it grows fast so if you need some let me know)
(arrow 4)

oh, I also have a some frogbit if you want too... just ask

I prefer NJ but if you really need some plants ... that's okay too...

RULES: It's simple... you have to nice to someone, in general. That's it, whether it's holding a door open, saying good morning, or even not telling off the jerk who cut you off... just try and be nice to someone.

As I want to ship in the AM, and I've never done this.. let's go for ... first come first serve ....

tell me what you want... if you don't want all of it... next person can take what you don't want...

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GONE

PRESTON... I am about to sell the juvies and babies... for the fires
figure $1.50 each for <10
and $1.25 > 10

$1.25 for standard cherry babies
and
$1.00 for not showing color yet

they range in age from few weeks to 2.5 months

if you want 'what i can catch' easily.. $1.10 each

plus shipping with heat pack

Untitled by laq997, on Flickr

·
Registered
106 Posts
Where I jersey are you? We are down in williamstown and my wife may be looking for some Rcs shortly.

That and I am looking for plants with some color for our tanks.. Getting tired of the boring green.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where I jersey are you? We are down in williamstown and my wife may be looking for some Rcs shortly.

That and I am looking for plants with some color for our tanks.. Getting tired of the boring green.
i'm in western central NJ

i put info on the RCS above... and i trim at least monthly.. if you want to order some, let me know plants too.. i ship with a plant or two to hold on two, plus i can usually trim something for you if you want.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You house fire reds and standard rcs together?
i didn't know about inbreeding when i started. i have a tank for my snowballs, and my blues (first one is berried now)...

as my fire breed i'll sell off the standards and just keep fires...i only have a few standard anyway... and as most babies are born red it's easy to tell the standards ... they show their color a bit later and not as bright by 2 weeks ... some of the clear do 'color up' but i'm fussy...

i have a green (it's supposed to be yellow) in there too, but she never gets berried and if she does she will have to be pulled out and put ???? ... i think she may actually be a green as the person who sold me her also sold me a bamboo shrimp as an amano (i hate that thing, creeps me out)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shiggy... all gone.. :(

i do trim OFTEN.. I JUST got the bags and stuff to ship stuff (i knew I was going to have to part with some shrimp - even though I love the little guys)

this is my first ROAK ... so next trimming... i'll try and remember you need stuff...

I only have a 6 gallon but my plants grow like CRAZY...

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks... you guys are so nice...

i does iron to keep reds red...

i like red plants.. if i could find other cool looking plants i'd grab them in a minute...

now to get some cool colored mini fish.. that don't snack on baby shrimp

1 - 14 of 14 Posts