So i was sitting in front of my tank the other day admiring my plants when I noticed a rasbora and cardinal were starting to get what looks to be fungus on their mouths. With that being said i was preping to buy 4 GBR's in the next few days. Should i buy the GBR's and treat the whole tank this way if for some reason the GBR's have somthing i get it all. Or wait to get them until my tank is free and clear. i'm only treating for fungus. So would this put to much stress on GBR's and end them quickly? ( no quarintine tank :icon_sad.