The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some tiny Bucephalandra for trade. You will get at least 30 plants, but with all the really bitty ones, and sprouts off the rhizomes, there are probably about 40 to 50 plants. At this size, I cannot identify them, however they are from a tank containing:

Brownie Red
Green Lamandau
Purple Lamandau
Sekadau
Chimera
Unknown A (medium size, super colors: Green, Yellow, Red, Blue!)
Unknown B (small size, nice Green leaves)
Fine Edge
Blue Powder
Upper River Ghost
Pygmea
And unidentified moss

Here are the exact plants that you will get. Notice the marker for size reference:

In trade, I am looking for a few fairly common aquarium plants. I would like two or three stems of the following:
Hornwort
Hygrophila pinnatifida
Bolbitis heudelotii (African water fern)

The next plants are not mandatory, but if you can add a stem or two of the below plants, to the ones listed above, you'll be at the front of the line!
Java Fern
Cryptocoryne hudouri
Cryptocoryne petchii

PM me to trade!

Note:
The buce have some algae and possibly PINK ramshorn snails or eggs. Also, the buce were in an aquarium with diseased anubias. However the buce and other aquarium plants do not carry the anubias disease, and are not affected by it. I suggest giving the plants a "dip" and/or quarantine before adding to your current aquarium. If you can handle that, this is an easy way to get a lot of plants and a variety of species!
Edit: This offer ends on Wednesday, April 13. PM me now!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts