The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a nice collection going on, adding more is impossible to avoid so im offering for trade some plants:

i have the following ( parentesis indicates if i have any to spare/trade, 0 means none to trade but still lets you know i have the species )

*Cordata var Rosainberg (0)
*Cordata (0)
*Cordata Blassi (3)
*Crispatula var Flassidifolia (0)
*Crispatula var Balansae "red" (0)
*Crispatula var Balansae "green"(0)
*Nurii (0)
*Nurii Panghan Mutated (0)
*Wendtii "Florida Sunset" (1)
*wendtii "Bronze"(0)
*Wendtii Green Gecko (o)
*Idee (0)
*Parva (0)
*Usteriana (0)
*Affinis (0)
*X Purpurea (0)
*Keii (0)
*Zuckalii (o)
*crypt sp. (probably xwillisi) (2-3)

*Langenandra meolbii (1)

*Anubia sp "Gasser" (0)
*Anubia Coffefolia (0)
*Anubia Gigantea (0)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Are these only for trade or are you also selling? I'd like to pick up a unique crypt for my 5g and some variations other than wendtii green/brown for my 10g Low Light.

I'm from Burke but am away at college in NY now. Have you heard anything about Annandale Superpet's Warehouse opening? I hope they are still on as large of a scale as they were before.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are these only for trade or are you also selling? I'd like to pick up a unique crypt for my 5g and some variations other than wendtii green/brown for my 10g Low Light.

I'm from Burke but am away at college in NY now. Have you heard anything about Annandale Superpet's Warehouse opening? I hope they are still on as large of a scale as they were before.

5 gallon is a small tank, i would suggest nurii or affinis, i also have another one i forgot to list, is really cool small. send me an email we can chat some more and i will show you some pics.
BTW, superpets claims they will open at the braddock and port royal shopping center...who know when

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
C. Cordata var Rosainberg and C. Nurii Are on my want list!
Is there a chance that "Keii" is a typo and it is really "Keei"??? If it is C. Keei then that's another I want.

I don't really have any trade bait right now, would ca$h be O.K?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump!
Langenandra meboldii
crypt cordata Blassi
and crypt xwillisi are left.

got any trades? i would like a large bunch of windelov java fern or some other rareish crypts like mine =)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just wanted to take a minute to thank all those whom i traded with (even if im not sure who you are, lol too many :eek5: ) i have added to my collection a lot of neat stuff!
*crypt keii, zukalli, x purpurea, wendtii green gecko, pigmaea, panhang mutated nurii and some equipment .... i also purchased a few ones cordata kr01,

so bump for happyness lol,

still have a few willissi x, and blassi :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
one final round of plants need to come out of my tank!

small package:

2 stems of hygrophila sp araguaia
starter runner of hydrocotyle sp.
2 or 3 (cant tell for sure until i pull) crypt sp (could be Xwillisii, see pic)

$10 plus $6.50 shipping

Cryptocoryne cordata (could be rosaniberg). got this from G. Ghori about a year ago, recently i got more from him and they look the same and i was told it is that. no white veins... is it a hybrid? who knows...
cordata sp:
small $8 ONLY TWO LEFT**
Med $12
shipping $6.50\

OR TRADE
interested in good size windelov java fern, i lost my nymphaea micrantra, other rareish crypts?

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well i have a one or two C. nurii that i would trade for one of those C. Cordata. Or i have a few wendlov java fern that i blacked out a couple days ago because of blue/green algae, easily like a handful.
is that the regular nurii, the mutated? if the regular i have like 6 mother plants:thumbsup: if mutated i have like 5 medium plants so i pass:icon_cool

algea free please. not interested in introducing anything. BGA is easily threted with erythromycyn dose as per package directions. :)

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
well they're regular since i only have 2 plants of the other..ya i know i can treat BGA that way just doing something defferent plus i don't have money for all that right now so blackout works perfect for me...okay well no problem just a thought...:icon_conf

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
some more crypts

one small cordata blassi, $gone

2 medium balansae red SOLD

2 small nurii $8 ea

2 large cordata hybrids (pictured at the beggining of the thread) $10 ea

2 sm. cordata hybrid $GONE

shipping is always $6.50 watch your weather just in case, its getting colder!!

free shipping when you spend over $50

as always, willing to trade.

looking for other rareish crypts, nymphaea micrantra, wendelov java fern bunch, open to suggestions!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.