The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
I just learned how to spell the one I have now so I'll have to stick with it.
You know, that's such a good point.

I mean, did you consider how it might affect the community here before you went and made such a huge change?

I think we should have at least gotten to vote on it! Where's your sense of democracy??

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
For the last several years I've based my decision of whether or not to register on a new found message board on them having my name available. lol

I've tried Rubberman in the past and for some reason they always ban me before I even post. lol

SteveU

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Right back at you, Ken! :hihi:
:)

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...
I am a smooth rusty orange color :flick:

You know, that's such a good point.

I mean, did you consider how it might affect the community here before you went and made such a huge change?

I think we should have at least gotten to vote on it! Where's your sense of democracy??
Where do you think we are, america?? That was a long time ago!

Changing your profile pic too?
trying to work on a cool one now, but that one is funny!

For the last several years I've based my decision of whether or not to register on a new found message board on them having my name available. lol

I've tried Rubberman in the past and for some reason they always ban me before I even post. lol

SteveU
Rubberman sounds very, how do you say this.... Safe? Seen usually in high schools promoting safety.:eek5:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.