The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i know we have a few reefers out there so i thought id share these beautiful tanks. There where 4 total and sumps with various corals. I have detailed specs about 2 of the tanks if anyone is really interested i will post them the first tank is about 310 gallons and has been running for 17 years:icon_eek: there is a 17 year old anemone a 17 year old tang one of the first ever in toronto :icon_eek: a 17 year old clam:icon_eek: and a 17 year old pair of Tomato clowns that have maited an observed 111 times:icon_eek:

these are beautiful tank's my images dont do them justise!

enjoy i hope u have fast computers these are alot of pics:icon_redf

·
Registered
38 Posts
L:icon_eek: vely pics and l:icon_eek: vely tanks thanks!!
Takes me back to when i sold marines, God dam i need to set up a new reef!! Any one want some discus and a sh*t loda plants?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the complements on the pics ! They were some of the most beautiful tanks ever the 310 gallon that had been setup for 17 years was recently featured in a book ( i belive called) the top 200 tanks in noth america! A lot of money went into these tanks the equipment alone was amazing in the aquariums must have cost a small fortuine to bulid these. I believe 2 of them where custom bulit as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts