The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys watched the Season Finale of the Top Chef? Even though his Napoleon Complex drives everyone crazy, I gotta give props to Marcel. The guy is pretty bold and has the guts to try new recipes. I think the judges' decision was based on "Who is ready NOW to become a chef" and they selected Ilan because of the way he treated his line and sous chefs. He played it safe by replacing most of his Hawaiian themes with his Spanish flair but he used what he knew would work and that everyone would like... Also, Padma is freakin hottt! I can't believe she is married to Salmon Rushdie...

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Is this the iron chef show? I saw it a couple of times where they give them something like SQUID and they have to make a meal and dessert out of it!

YUCK

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wrong show... it's on Bravo... they have twelve chefs and they make a dish and three judges decides who will leave the show for that episode....

BRAVOtv.com : Top Chef

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Marcel would be a great personal chef. Where it is him and him ALONE doing the work.

As an owner of a resteraunt and head chef.....eh. I wouldn't work for the guy.

Would have rather of seen Ilan and Sam battle it out. Ilan may have played it safe but when that much is on the line, better stick to what got you there. A little something new here and there is fine of course.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts