The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know Guys here in us we are always after Brand Name tho' some Off Brand works perfectly fine as branded name Item...
Ok making story short..... I was approached by Sunsun agent to NYC....so I will be selling their item here and some locally in NYC....but not sure if I will continue unless how things goes here and locally
This is First try.....
I have Vibration Pump from Sunsun. This Pump is also know as Wave Maker and this is the new trends in freshwater tank to Diffuse Co2 all over the tank. Its output is 3000/LH which is Equivalent to 793.65 GpH...

I am asking 22 shipped....thru usps Priority with DC.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can get lots of their product but no one is buying even this Cheap Vibration Pump! This is a lot cheaper price for the branded name like Hydor Koralia Water Circulation Pumps.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wait, what the vibration do??
Well Vibration pump Circulates water in the tank....This is new Trend in Freshwater tank since Reef tanker use this for the better circulation all the time.... Getting popular among European and Asian plant tank Enthusiast.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
A problem for sales of the circulating power heads, is most planted tank people use HOBs (hang on back) or canister filters. Most are not into water circulation for the sake of water circulation. Reef tanks need it. Ponds don't. Streams and rivers flow one way, they don't circulate.

You're asking for $22.00 shipped for a JVP 101 and I had to ask you what model it was that you were selling. I could chalk that up to a lack of selling experience. But you still haven't given us a reason to purchase your offering.
www.reefshops.com lists the JVP 101a at $9.99 and the JVP 101b for $14.99. Which one is it that you are asking $22. for?

The lack of product reputation isn't due to lack of hits on Google. There are a ton of hits, mostly for sellers, but negative posts about quality out number the positive posts. Allowing for the fact that people are more willing to criticize than than they are to praise stuff that just works, there are still a lot of negative posts. Most seem to deal with the quality of the plastic. Praise for the magnet mount is uniform. Several comment on electrical dangers. If you do a search on this forum for "cheap chinese" you'll get 70 hits. Most of them relate to light fixtures and electrical dangers. I really want to see a real - not possibly forged - UL rating sticker on electrical devices that go in a tank of water.

What bothers me the most is a lack of reviews in the trade press or aquarium magazines.
Why purchase an unknown quality unit from an unknown person (you) when for just a little more one can purchase a Koralia unit - that comes with a warranty - from a local shop? Koralia products get reviewed and have a reputation.

It may be that I am a bit touchier on this issue than the average person as I used to own a company that kept my family fed and housed and a bit of cash in the bank. Not a lot. A Chinese company noticed my success (100,000 units a year and growing) and started shipping poorly built (20% rejects at the whole sale level) but serviceable copies of my product for less than my cost of labor. It took years to build the business and just one shipping container from China to put me out of business.

That's life in a world of international commerce.

To sell to me you first have to prove you have a product worth purchasing. Then that you are worth purchasing from.

A suggestion. Locate the few people who participate here who have multiple thousands of posts. Their names mean something here. Send each a free sample to check out and review.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
It's now the way of the world. I'm on the retail end but the end results are about the same. The more I pay for something the better my net. ;)

SteveU

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
A problem for sales of the circulating power heads, is most planted tank people use HOBs (hang on back) or canister filters. Most are not into water circulation for the sake of water circulation. Reef tanks need it. Ponds don't. Streams and rivers flow one way, they don't circulate.

You're asking for $22.00 shipped for a JVP 101 and I had to ask you what model it was that you were selling. I could chalk that up to a lack of selling experience. But you still haven't given us a reason to purchase your offering.
www.reefshops.com lists the JVP 101a at $9.99 and the JVP 101b for $14.99. Which one is it that you are asking $22. for?

The lack of product reputation isn't due to lack of hits on Google. There are a ton of hits, mostly for sellers, but negative posts about quality out number the positive posts. Allowing for the fact that people are more willing to criticize than than they are to praise stuff that just works, there are still a lot of negative posts. Most seem to deal with the quality of the plastic. Praise for the magnet mount is uniform. Several comment on electrical dangers. If you do a search on this forum for "cheap chinese" you'll get 70 hits. Most of them relate to light fixtures and electrical dangers. I really want to see a real - not possibly forged - UL rating sticker on electrical devices that go in a tank of water.

What bothers me the most is a lack of reviews in the trade press or aquarium magazines.
Why purchase an unknown quality unit from an unknown person (you) when for just a little more one can purchase a Koralia unit - that comes with a warranty - from a local shop? Koralia products get reviewed and have a reputation.

It may be that I am a bit touchier on this issue than the average person as I used to own a company that kept my family fed and housed and a bit of cash in the bank. Not a lot. A Chinese company noticed my success (100,000 units a year and growing) and started shipping poorly built (20% rejects at the whole sale level) but serviceable copies of my product for less than my cost of labor. It took years to build the business and just one shipping container from China to put me out of business.

That's life in a world of international commerce.

To sell to me you first have to prove you have a product worth purchasing. Then that you are worth purchasing from.
Boom goes the dynamite :hihi:

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Guys, This is a sale post not discussion board....If you don't want to buy any product then simply pass on...If you finds better price then I am offering then buy from them....its not necessary to buy from me.....no need to show your anger and frustration....

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Vibration Pump Sold.

Now Have "Submersible 9W UV Sterilizer w. built-in filtration pump" Make me an offer+ Actual shipping..This 3 in 1 pump is ideal upto 75 gal tank....Super quite I myself using same model Jup-01 in my 55 gal.

Attachments

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump! I am using this Pump as 3 in 1 and also as co2 reactor!

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bump!!!Guys, I need this pump gone ASAP! As suggested...$43 shipped to your door...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.