The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently inherited 20+ small coffee anubias (which I identified thanks to the forum's plant catalogue - did I mention what a great resource this place is? :icon_mrgr) Anyway, it says that is a slow grower and only needs a low light. My question is if it's a low light plant, is too much light bad for it? I'm currently running 65w Coralife single 67K bulb over a 29G. I'm thinking thay based on what I've read here - 65 over a 29G isn't so much... I don't want to kill these plants as the guy had them for a few years!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have some in high light and they are doing fine. The new leaves come in very light, almost a whitish yellow before turning green.
Thank you! That's good to know especially about the yellow/white color. I'd have thought those leaves weren't doing well.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have some in high light and they are doing fine. The new leaves come in very light, almost a whitish yellow before turning green.

JJP2 - I just wanted to say that you were right :eek: - the anubias plants turned yellow when moved to my higher light tank and are now in the process of turning a nice bright green. :thumbsup: THanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts