The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll do the whole story here. I had a snail problem in my 37 gallon tank a year ago, so I did the research and went to my favorite LFS and got 6 assassin snails. I waited about a month and they had gotten rid of all the pond snails, but there were still what looked like little ramshorn or some type of snails, so I went back to Noah's ark and got 6 more assassins. Months later I realized that those were not baby pest snails, but baby assassin snails. So about a month ago I decided that I had too many assassin snails and I gathered up all the full grown ones and brought them to a different LFS for some sweet fish credit ($30 for 30-40 snails).
Now the thing I want to know is how many is too many, because I have about 300-400 babies in the tank right now. is this a problem, if so what should I do. I don't want them to take over the whole tank, but I don't want to get rid of all of them.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they eat what they eat, I never specifically feed them, unless I find a snail in another tank. then I put on my monocle and pet my cat while I drop it in the tank and laugh.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.