The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a few snails in the tank these came from, MTS, ramhorn, pond snails, none of which eat my plants. So, you may get snails also if you do not treat these plants before putting them in your tank. Shipped priority mail. Well packaged. Add $2 for a heat pack. I gladly accept Cc and Non Cc Paypal...

Hygrophila "Angustafollia" $2 per stem
Eriocaulaceae sp (Type 2) 4 stems $7 http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/f...-type-2-a.html
Hemigraphis traian - 1 package 2 stems for $4.00 SOLD OUT The purple is great on new growth and towards the top of the plant and more pronounced under high light
Alternanthera reineckii - $3 per stem - this variety is russet on top and bright fuscia underneath, this is my favorite plant, great color!!! 2 available
3x3 Monosolenium tenerum (Pellia) $5 1 more portion available
Rotala Sp. "Green" $.25 each stem
3-4 inch Plantlets Narrow leaf Sword $1 each
4-5 inch rooted Plantlets Amazon Sword $1 Each
Ludwigia Repens $.25 each stem
Mixed Floaters $4 sandwich bag stuffed full
Brazilian Pennywort (Hydrocotyle leucocephala) $.50 each nice long piece

Shipping is $5

·
Registered
1,176 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
803 Posts
His plants are HEALTHY, too! I got quite a few kinds from him and didn't find a brown leaf in the bunch. And there were lots of them ~ he's generous. You'll definitely be pleased.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.