The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a new planted tank setup and I'm having a hard time getting a big bunch of fast growing easy plants to stuff the tank with. Looking for a variety if possible of things like wisteria, Brazilian pennywort, hornwort, rotalas (indica would be great!) etc. Even some true floaters like frogbit or dwarf water lettuce...anything low light tolerate just to get things started. If it is cheap I will take whatever!

Also looking for mosses, just about any kind besides java. As well as crypts, particularly anything that grows from about 10" to 20". Maybe even some dwarf sag.

I've already purchased most of the slow growers like java fern, anubias, bolbitis, some crypts and a piece of buce. So funds are getting low. Hoping someone is doing a large trim of these weeds and will ship them to me instead of throwing them out. When I had these types of plants I know I threw out, sold and gave away tons of them! Was pretty much out of the hobby for a couple years so I need to start over. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
930 Posts
I have the following
Acmella repens
Staurogyne Porto Velho
Dwarf Baby Tears
Monte Carlo
Bacopa Salzmani
Riccia Fluitans Mini.
Subwassertang
Flame moss
Staurogyne sp. Purple
Rotala Macrandra
Polygonum sp. Ruby
Blxya Japonica
Limnophila Repens
Dwarf Hairgrass
Staurogyne Repens
Cuphea Ang.
Some are in limited amounts.LMK if your interested in any.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can offer you a bunch of Hygrophila difformis. It is growing fast and very easy. PM me, if interested.
PM sent. Thank you.
I have the following
Acmella repens
Staurogyne Porto Velho
Dwarf Baby Tears
Monte Carlo
Bacopa Salzmani
Riccia Fluitans Mini.
Subwassertang
Flame moss
Staurogyne sp. Purple
Rotala Macrandra
Polygonum sp. Ruby
Blxya Japonica
Limnophila Repens
Dwarf Hairgrass
Staurogyne Repens
Cuphea Ang.
Some are in limited amounts.LMK if your interested in any.
Thank you for the offer but I think 98% of those are out of my skill level and/or tech level. I am running a low light, no fert and no CO2 shrimp tank. I'd love some of all that otherwise! ;) Thanks again!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I don't have a lot to spare, but I've got a few things I could put together in a small flat rate box ($7 shipping).

I've got cabomba, wisteria, and a bit of frogbit and flame moss I could give you. It's all grown in no CO2, low light setups so I'm sure it would fare fine in your tank.

PM me if you're interested! But keep in mind all portions would be fairly small.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have a lot to spare, but I've got a few things I could put together in a small flat rate box ($7 shipping).

I've got cabomba, wisteria, and a bit of frogbit and flame moss I could give you. It's all grown in no CO2, low light setups so I'm sure it would fare fine in your tank.

PM me if you're interested! But keep in mind all portions would be fairly small.
Sounds promising, PM sent! Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts