The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tons of stuff for sale, most stuff is going for shipping plus extra to cover all the bags and paper towels i used packaging this stuff up :p

Java Moss, softball size portions (HUGE) with a rhizome of java fern each
2 portions - 7 each

Java moss, baseball to softball size portions (semi-HUGE:))
3 portions - 6 each

Riccia - baseball size clumps - 2 portions - 7 each

Lanceolate green/dark red hygro, i dont have pictures of it or an accurate name but its a beautiful fast growing stem - 1 portion - 7 bucks

Round red/green hygro (not sunset) - 1 portion - 6 bucks

R. Indica or some other fine, small leaved stem plant - Its light green and pink. 3 portions, 5 each

All prices include shipping, paypal only. I can combine orders so you can save on shipping. First to pm me about something will get the plants. PEACE.

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeez, about 11 billions people PM'd me, literally everyone on the planet, 2 times. OK about half of it is sold already. Ill update the list tonight when i get home, most of it is pending payment. Lots of people bid on the same stuff, whoever pays first gets it, if you dont make it in first ill just refund your money, like ive already done once (sorry dood)

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK folks, all that is left is 3 portions of indica, and the lanceolate hygro. First one to pm me and then paypal will get it all. too many folks say they want it and dont pay!!

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok folks, all of this can go togetherin a stunning RAOK for only 6 bucks. First 6 bucks paypalled to hydrogeo at gmail.com will get it. PEACE.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Got my plants. Thanks - some were a bit frozen due to the cold weather we've been having but I think they'll pull through.

Thanks

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All is sold. Check back in a few weeks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts