The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 75 gallon tank full of this stuff and I'm redoing the tank. I'd like to do a minimum of a $10 purchase. For $10 I'll send you 25+ plants. I figure shipping is $7 as that's what I've normally seen. I'm in Fl and my weather is in the 80's so I'll pack it in a ziplock with moist towels. If you want to do a trade I'm looking for moss, shrimp or pretty much anything other than stem plants. I'm off next week so I'd like to ship it out all at once. This is the tank it's coming out of. The tank has lots of Ramshorn snails.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For the time being I'm going to stop accepting orders. I really appreciate all the orders and I want to make sure that I'm able to give generous portions to those that have already messaged me. I will see how much is left on Monday and I will place more up for sale as I have it available. All packages will go out Monday

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK guys, I still have half a tank full. If funds are sent today, your package will go out tomorrow. I also have full grown Crypt Wendtii. They appear to be purple, but maybe bronze. I'll do these for 3 plants for $2. Please do a minimum of $10 order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts