The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just set up my 36G bow-front with plants from Today's Pet.

This is the store that used to be in the Columbia Mall. It's just off I-95. Take the MD-175 exit toward Columbia. It'll be the first right off 175 up in the Lowes/Costco shopping center.

Has anyone frequented this store for aquariums? They have dogs, cats, rodents, reptiles. They also have salt and freshwater fish, corals, and pond materials.

·
Registered
652 Posts
If you care in the slightest bit about animals, DO NOT shop there, It kills me to hear about all these petstores still selling puppies, when everyone knows they come from puppy mills...So sad.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you care in the slightest bit about animals, DO NOT shop there, It kills me to hear about all these petstores still selling puppies, when everyone knows they come from puppy mills...So sad.
My twin used to work at Today's Pet, and I assure you that these dogs and cats do not come from mills. They are checked by the seller's vet, and the store's vet, and come with a 3 generation (I believe) pedigree.

As far as plants, I am planning on checking them out soon. I'll post my about it after.

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

1 - 6 of 6 Posts