The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have experience with keeping 2 tanks on a Titaneze stand? I want to get the 24" model and put a 20H on top with a 10g below as a quarantine/fry tank. I do not have the ability to build a stand myself, and since I live in an apartment I need to minimize my footprint. My concern is that the 10g will not be braced on its ends (though I might be able to support it with a layer of plywood) and that the stand will be top-heavy and prone to tipping. Also, it's going to be on carpet.

I've been reading the reviews on Amazon and seen some youtube videos about it, but I'm still a little worried. I also did a site-limited search for it here on TPT, but the threads I found weren't helpful.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just did a quick google. Construction wise the bottom of the stand seems to be supported in the same manner as the top. I don’t think it’ll be and issue. I would still cut a plywood sheet to fit snuggly on the bottom though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.