The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I already made a post about this but did not get any help unfortunately. This is my regulator. Aquatek mini. These are two timers I have tried. Why does the co2 not release co2 when it is supposed to on the timer. I’m getting so frustrated with this not working how it should. I’ve contacted aquatek already and what a surprise they haven’t said a thing.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I mentioned before to hook a lamp up to the timer .. yes I see the light on, still doesn't mean it's sending current

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does it work without a timer?
Yes it works. It just don’t turn on when it’s supposed to.

I mentioned before to hook a lamp up to the timer .. yes I see the light on, still doesn't mean it's sending current

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I dont know what you mean. How would hooking the timer up to lamp help, sorry hope that doesn’t sound rude

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sounds like your solenoid may be non-functional. Looks like the solenoid is one of the cheaper chinese versions that can often jam and not release the valve. You can try opening up the solenoid and clean the parts if you feel tech savy.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I dont know what you mean. How would hooking the timer up to lamp help, sorry hope that doesn’t sound rude
It's to test and see if the timer is working properly. Plug a lamp into the timer. Does the lamp come on? Spin the timer dial and see if it turns on and off.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does the solenoid work if you plug it directly into outlet? If not then the solenoid needs to be replaced or fixed. I just replaced mine. It was easy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts