Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

I got some plants that are in need of some trimming and I am offering what I take out to you. We have the following up for grabs:

[STRIKE]quart bag of free floating (Hygrophila difformis) hornwort 7.00 shipped.[/STRIKE]
Sold to mcqueenesq

quart bag of Hygrophila difformis (Wisteria) 10+ stems 10.00 shipped.

[STRIKE]quart bag of Vallisneria americana (corkscrew val) 10+ stems 7.00 shipped.[/STRIKE]
Sold to Joekidwell and ilikendlers.

[STRIKE]quart bag of Vallisneria americana gigantea (giant val) 5+ stems 7.00 shipped.[/STRIKE]
Sold to Apisto

quart bag of Limnophila Aromatica (very beautiful red) 6+ stems 10.00 shipped

[STRIKE]quart bag X 2 of rotala rotundifolia 10+ stems 7.00 shipped.[/STRIKE]
Sold to Ivynicole03

budding banana plant 5.00 shipped.

[STRIKE]A single beautiful crypt nurii, single plant with beautiful colors 12.00 shipped. Picture provided.[/STRIKE]
Sold to rlswaney73

Another item I am going to add is a madagascar lace plant. This is not a bulb but an actual juvenile plant that has leaf growth between 2 - 8 inches. Too many people sell bulbs that never bud so for you fine folks I provide you with one that has the hard work of waiting done.

So madagascar lace plant 12.00 shipped. Picture provided.

Now understand that a quart bag of plants isn't just a 'big ol' bag-o-plants' packed to the hilt. There will be some room in order for the plants to ship safely. If I jammed a bunch of plants in a sack and sent them you would receive aquatic plant soup.

PM with your order to receive my paypal address. First come, first serve. A picture of my tank can be seen here if you would like to look at the plants for sale.

Clearing the air:
I do have snails but not pond snails or ramshorn. I have a healthy colony of MTS to feed my assassins. Even though it is doubtful it is possible for a small snail to hitch a ride on a plant. Make sure that you rinse the plants if this is something that you feel would adversely affect your tank. Also, if the plants arrive and they are not to your taste that is fine. I will provide you a refund up to but not including the shipping cost that I paid.

Barter:
The only item I will barter for currently is flamemoss.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Could i get a price on a mix of what you have? I am working on setting up a 46 bow front. Tank has been planted in the pass,but changed over for some time for non-plant friendly fish. Looking at going back to planted. O will take all the MTS you want to send along as I have a ton of sunk lochs that love them.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
So tempting............

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Could i get a price on a mix of what you have? I am working on setting up a 46 bow front. Tank has been planted in the pass,but changed over for some time for non-plant friendly fish. Looking at going back to planted. O will take all the MTS you want to send along as I have a ton of sunk lochs that love them.

Tell you what dave, you tell me about the ratios that you would like to have and I'll put together a bag that you want for your bow front. Just shoot me a PM.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.