The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering about how much these go for and if there are any other retailers than azgardens.... their shipping is insane. The freshwater inverts guy is moving, or else I'd buy a few from him :)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I saw the posts on AZgardens on shrimpnow..... Definetly won't be going with them.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I was wondering about how much these go for and if there are any other retailers than azgardens.... their shipping is insane. The freshwater inverts guy is moving, or else I'd buy a few from him :)
Beware of that tiger shrimp might be hybrid with CRS....

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know, the tigers would be in my community tank with my endler hybrids. The CRS are in a ten gallon by themselves ;)

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
He is moving again? Might want to send him an email, last i checked he was moved in by DEC. And had tigers available......:icon_roll

-Andrew

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I'll just have to get them off of aquabid, there's a seller that has them at a reasonable price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts