The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home with 2 dozen tiger shrimp. Gonna try to breed them, but who knows. They probably have a couple dozen at least remaining ... Pretty neat looking algae-eating shrimp, if you asked me ...

·
Registered
930 Posts
picked up two dozen myself a few days ago. Mona was able to get me three with babies and ready to pop :). This is the first time they have had this speices of shrimp. It was an accident that they recieved them but i told gabe that this should be a constant thing. I told him they would sell in no time, and sure enough they have!
They carry cherries and amanos from time to time.

Freakin amanos at Aquatek in austin for $15 EACH the last time i was there! Fintique has had them at one point for 89cents!!!!
2.99 for each tiger isnt a bad deal, seeing that they are hard to find and you dont have to pay the crazy shipping some places require.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
cool, too bad i don't have a tank worthy of them.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$2.99??!?!? I was there last weekend and bought a dozen but they were $3.99
Original post was months ago ... The first batch they received was 2.99 and they sold quickly. Supply and demand ...

·
Registered
286 Posts
yeah, I figured that much!!! Anyone in SA with some crystal reds or bumblebees? I know we got them in here in Houston but I dont want to drive them up to SA. Where do you SA guys get yours?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts