The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOWER PRICES LISTED IN POST BELOW---TIGERS JUST $32.00 SHIPPED FOR LIMITED TIME

Hey everyone, putting my stock up again. First the shipping charges and policy and then the goods. Shipping will only be on Tuesdays because of my schedule right now.

Fish and Shrimp Shipping Info and Guarantee:
Fish and shrimp shipping will be priority mail with an insulated box and a heatpack if needed. Fish and shrimp will be bagged in breather bags and will come with delivery confirmation. I am charging $12.00 for shipping. Live arrival is guaranteed. I will send extras on the shrimp so will not cover one or two deaths on the shrimp. If more than two shrimp dies in delivery I will cover the amount over two of them. Picture of the DOA's will be needed after receiving and then we can do a refund or ship some more with the buyer paying the shipping again. I cannot cover the shipping cost in DOA's.

Tiger Shrimp:
I am selling these at a dozen for $26 with two extras to cover any losses. Only selling them in dozens. Here's some pics of them.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x685 and weights 277KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x685 and weights 80KB.

ABN'S:
Albino bushynose plecos that are mainly at the juvenile stage, most are between one and half inches and two inches but I do have some bigger if requested with a bit more charge. I am asking $3.00 a piece, 2 for $5.00 or 4 for $9.00. Getting more always helps with getting a pair and is suggested. Here's the same pic as before but I also have pics of multilples in a planted tank if somebody wants to see them with plants.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x685 and weights 288KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x685 and weights 92KB.

Can add cherry shrimp to orders of tiger shrimp or plecos for .50 cents each but not selling them by themselves.

Thanks for looking and an extra thanks to those that help control the population. My dog and cat don't run around like this, I swear.

·
Honeycomb Master
6,769 Posts
Can you supply cold packs instead of heat packs? It's still 105+ here.

And what is the largest size ABP you have available?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you supply cold packs instead of heat packs? It's still 105+ here.

And what is the largest size ABP you have available?
I could pick one up over the next few days if you would like. I actually have been waiting on the temps to drop to ship so I have quite a large colony built up so I should still have some to ship in a couple weeks if you would rather do that way. I usually try to avoid the cold packs.

I have all sizes of ABP's and have been thinking about selling some pairs as I have prolly 4 or 5 pairs in my 2 colonys. I also have 3-4 inch or so ones that are just about adult. Send me a pm so I can know if you are looking for adults to raise babies with or just looking for bigger sized ones.

Others pm's getting answered....thanks for the looks.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Hurry up folks you are dealing with a great and nice guy his tigers and albino's are top-notch.

-Brian

·
Registered
120 Posts
Free bump for some very nice shrimp

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Brian and Birdsnbunny for the kind words. Hope your little guys are still doing good.

Little bump as I dont think I have seen the front page in a bit.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
great shrimp. and great seller. after an initial die off of the first shipment I got a replacement without any troubles. And this time there were no DOA or any other troubles. Highly recommend this product and seller.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pam you got a response....sorry I hadn't checked this page in days. A bit of a bump to the top. Get the orders in before I run low on numbers.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Jeremy,
My 10 gallon is now filled to the brim with the offspring of the Tigers you sent me in May. They're everywhere!
Birds'nBunny

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Going to try to raise some Christmas money so gonna mark down some prices till the numbers get low.

New Temporary Prices while numbers are up;

Tiger Shrimp---$32.00 Priority Shipped for a dozen plus 2 with all normal shipping procedures. Insulation, heatpack, breather bags, and confirmation.

Cherry Shrimp and ABP's can be added to orders of shrimp for a discounted price. Also if you are really interested in just cherries or plecos let me know in a pm. I'll find a deal for you.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the kind words there Max. Always appreciate your business and your advertising:icon_wink for me.

Thanks for juicin' up the photos for me Airphotog. I'm not big on the photo altering and for some reason a good macro lens always gets pushed back on the list of camera accessories my wife wants. Its her camera and she has the pic taking skills, not I.

Payment recieved along with address. Shipments will go out today. Still have a few marked down bunches...send those orders.

Jeremy

1 - 20 of 28 Posts