The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

​We are a dedicated group of 8th graders in http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/12-tank-journals/961338-methods-classroom.html. We started with no knowledge of anything that has to do with aquariums, to knowing just about everything. Since the start of the school year we have improved greatly. In our tank unfortunately, all we have is vallisneria, narrow leaf java fern, ludwigia, crypt, dwarf sagittarius, cabomba, rock hardscape, and red and black aquarium gravel. But in the future we would like to get green neon tetras, slender danios, more hardscape, and a wider variety of plants. We are looking forward to enjoying the rest of this amazing experience this year in aquarium science.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
It sounds like you're off to a good start. The fish are always fun to add, but they'll appreciate the plants you get established. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Is this another group of Method's students? I believe there was a 6th grader group going by the name of "Baby Sharks" haha

Great to see young new comers!
My area never had any sort of aquarium classes. Sounds like a fun class to be in.

Have fun!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Is this another group of Method's students? I believe there was a 6th grader group going by the name of "Baby Sharks" haha

Great to see young new comers!
My area never had any sort of aquarium classes. Sounds like a fun class to be in.

Have fun!
Yeah, I fixed their post to link to the class page after you wrote this!

·
Registered
368 Posts

​We are a dedicated group of 8th graders in http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/12-tank-journals/961338-methods-classroom.html. We started with no knowledge of anything that has to do with aquariums, to knowing just about everything. Since the start of the school year we have improved greatly. In our tank unfortunately, all we have is vallisneria, narrow leaf java fern, ludwigia, crypt, dwarf sagittarius, cabomba, rock hardscape, and red and black aquarium gravel. But in the future we would like to get green neon tetras, slender danios, more hardscape, and a wider variety of plants. We are looking forward to enjoying the rest of this amazing experience this year in aquarium science.
Usually give my tanks a month to settle before adding fish anyway. Might need to add ferts though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.