The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Wow awesome video! I used to have a spotted salamander back in the day but never witnessed him eating (guessing he did his hunting at night) always wondered how he caught the crickets since he seemed so lethargic. Now I see they can move when it comes to food.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow awesome video! I used to have a spotted salamander back in the day but never witnessed him eating (guessing he did his hunting at night) always wondered how he caught the crickets since he seemed so lethargic. Now I see they can move when it comes to food.
First of all, thank-you for the compliment! : ) I actually considered getting a spotted salamander because they are beautiful little creatures. I decided on getting a barred tiger because I had read and heard that they are much more active caudates.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Bravo sir! Bravo.. i especially liked the scene in which the star crunches down on one of the extras and all the juice splats the glass! Your cgi team is top of the game! Was that an original score?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.