The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have (51) Tiger/Hybrid endler fry. One group was born last week, the other was born this friday. I do not have the space or tanks to raise all 51 fry so I'm rehoming 2 groups of 12 babies. These are very hard to find in San Diego. I wanted these awhile back and could not find them so I had a pair shipped from San Francisco. They are the sister line of the swallow fin & red fin tiger. This strain will produce regular fin, red fin may be some swallow fin.The mother of these babies carries a ribbon fin gene that may or may not turn up in the babies. The father is a neon/green-blu upper body with yellow and black stripes. These babies are not fish food. Only e-mail me if you can raise these tiny babies. I will provide fine powder food to feed the babies and a netting to go over the filter intake. Out of the 12 baby fry you should end up with a nice pair or two. Only e-mail me if you can raise these tiny fry in a safe tank. They are not fish food . In about 6 weeks you can tell the gender of the babies. At 9 weeks your males will have color and stripes. I'm only selling 2 groups of 12 baby fry for $10 includes, food, netting for filter. (Pick up Only San Diego area) Will not ship these babies.Please PM if interested.

Here is a picture I found on-line of what the male tigers look like:
http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p148/yimes/Tiger Endler/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts