The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$52 shipped Priority - 10+2 Tibees (homebred) - Photos are just a sampling of what is in the tank - there are over 400 shrimp in this tank so the scoop will be random. I try to get a little bit of everything, different patterns and colors. I've had this tank for 3 years so these are several generations in. Parent generations include super tiger X bee shrimp tibees, psuedo tibees, C grade/Super CRS, mischlings, oebt, goldens

● Gender and Size: unsexed peewees, juvies, subadults

● Water Parameters: pH 6.6-6.8, GH 5-6, KH 0-1, TDS 185-20

● DOA Policy: In case of DOA, buyer must send pictures of dead in unopened bag within two hours of delivery time. Refund excluding shipping cost will be issued.

LIMITED AVAILABILITY, First Come First Serve Basis

(pictures above are my shrimp on nettle leaves)

Stinging nettle leaves – approximately 2-4” in length though will vary. Plucked fresh in the evening, shipped the next morning. These fields are NOT sprayed with any chemicals.

How to feed: I boil them for approximately 3 minutes, then freeze. I break off smaller pieces to feed. Shrimps go to this just like they would spinach or kale, it’s not like Indian Almond Leaves that are meant to provide biofilm. It is a food source and very nutritious for all shrimp. Please note, stinging nettle leaves have little fuzzy like barbs on them that ‘sting’ or can cause a mild burning sensation after handling. Rather, they can if you are sensitive to them, so be careful handling them until they are boiled (they don’t sting after boiling in my experience).

$10 ppd First Class for 25 leaves

$16 ppd First Class for 50 leaves

$27 ppd First Class for 100 leaves

Mulberry Leaves (White variety)

Leaves are also taken from a tree on our farm. Prepared to feed exactly as I do the stinging nettle. Sizes vary but around 3-4” per leaf. No spraying of pesticides, fertilizers, etc near this tree either.

$15 ppd First Class for 50 (these leaves are much larger than stinging nettle leaves and require larger envelopes)

$24 ppd First Class for 100

PLANTS -

Tank cleanout -
Baseball size subwassertang, hornwort, small amount of guppy grass, bits of fissidens possible and occasional hair algae (I am trying to avoid any hair algae in this group of plants, but some might be in there). I have snails and shrimp in this tank so could contain hitchhikers $18 ppd Priority

I accept Paypal ONLY. Payments must be made out for Goods, No gift payments PLEASE (any and all gift payments will be returned and you will be asked to resend in the correct manner).

I DO sometimes consider trades for shrimp only. Taiwans or tibees are mainly what I have my interest in at this time. Though I may be enticed by others, so feel free to ask.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts