The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
You might want to check Ebay , I think they stop making the JBJ Bubble Counters so you better be quick .
IMO: That Cornelious reg looks to have a pressure relieve valve not a check valve?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was reading the white tag and it said co2 check valve must be cleaned and quad seals replaced.

·
Banned
5,009 Posts
The JBJ bubble counters use 1/8" female NPT threads to connect to the needle/metering valve. Here's a link to some for sale.

·
Banned
5,009 Posts
The problem is they are in Malaysia.
Why is this a problem?

I've ordered CO2 parts from Malaysia without incident. They are sometimes marked as toys or gifts and Customs doesn't usually bother them.

·
Super Moderator
12,008 Posts
I bought this Cornelious reg off of Ebay and it appears to have a check on it already. I just need a good bubble counter.
The "check valve" pictured is not a check valve (the thing at the 6 o'clock position). That nipple will have to be removed before you can attach your solenoid (or needle valve).

You might want to check Ebay , I think they stop making the JBJ Bubble Counters so you better be quick .
IMO: That Cornelious reg looks to have a pressure relieve valve not a check valve?
All regulators have a pressure release valve. In this case, it is located at the 7 o'clock position.

I was hoping to get it a little faster.
I think the eBay store from Malaysia will be your only bet; I have not seen any for sale in North America.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts