The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one used either of these products. Directions say it is absorbed through the shrimps gills after adding to the water. Would this be beneficial for CRS? Also, if the product is good, would one use the amount as directed or less?
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
815 Posts
As long as you feed your shrimp good quality food, and keep clean water, they will be fine. Many people do put mineral rocks in their CRS tanks to supplement them with minerals. That will be easier and cheaper than the Azoo stuff, no one buys the Azoo shrimp products here in Hong Kong, besides the shrimp food. Just get some mineral rocks. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As long as you feed your shrimp good quality food, and keep clean water, they will be fine. Many people do put mineral rocks in their CRS tanks to supplement them with minerals. That will be easier and cheaper than the Azoo stuff, no one buys the Azoo shrimp products here in Hong Kong, besides the shrimp food. Just get some mineral rocks. :)
Yes I was thinking that also since I never read alot about people using these kind of things. If you don't mind me asking, you said not alot of people use Azoo products in Hong Kong. Is it considered not a very quality line of product? Thanks

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
With my last online order (T5HO fixture) I added both bottles of the Azoo to my order since they didn't have anything else. I will see how it works I guess but unless it does something horrible I am not sure that I will see much difference. I only have Red Cherries and regular tiger shrimp. Seems like CRS are mostly what people target with all of the mineral supplements.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.