The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
I REALLY wanted to go, but it is my 8 year old daughter's birthday party! I actually have some fish I want to buy :( Next one is in December?

·
Registered
414 Posts
That would be great thanks! I'm after some nice angels in the north suburbs if possible. blue or pearlscale. I like the longer veil fins too. Nice of you to offer!

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tbonedeluxe - I'll be there right at 10am, If you see a guy with a SweatShirt that Says "ROTTWEILER" across the chest, wearing a white Bear's baseball cap that would be me.

Frank

·
Registered
517 Posts
Darn!
I forgot my camera.
I bought a pair of gold rams,a male german blue ram,to go wth my only female gbr.
I also scored a madagascar lace plant. My first one!
It was a very good time and day. ;-)
I think i saw you all there.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Larcat - It was nice to meet you and your GF. Maybe at the next show we'll have a bit more time to talk.

DragonFish - Talked to Jon of Jon's Angel's e-mail is [email protected] He had a proven pair of Blues that I saw. If I was interested in breeding Blues I would have bought them. He had them at $120. If you want young adults he could help you.

I also looked at Jeff Arsenault's young Blues, quarter size. They looked very good also. From what I saw, as someone that used to breed Angels both men had nice stock. His email is [email protected]

I have both men's ph# also, PM if you want them.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tbonedeluxe - I looked at those Lace plants they were very nice looking. I bought some C. Parva from him. Pretty nice couple. I told him he needs to get on this forum as a sponsor.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I grabbed a couple Wendtii 'Tropica' from him. Seemed a nice guy. All his stuff was from Florida Aquatic Nursery, and we may end up doing a bulk order from him when we set up our big tank.

The gentleman selling the Odessea lights and filters and some blue pearl shrimp is in Chicago also. He advertises on craigslist and we have bought some shrimp from him. Nice guy to deal with and the stock we got from him is doing great, with 4 females berried.

Tbonedeluxe - I looked at those Lace plants they were very nice looking. I bought some C. Parva from him. Pretty nice couple. I told him he needs to get on this forum as a sponsor.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was actually thinking about getting some of his shrimp. Since i have Cherrys i didn't want to cross breed them

The Cherrys I got?...Not so sure how much color they will have. So, much so I decided to not put them in my CRS colony. They are now in the Nano with my Betta.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.