The Planted Tank Forum banner

This is just SICK! *Graphic Warning*

3146 24
I have had enough of people treating fish this way! Why can people get away with this! I spend so much time and money caring for my fish and people turn around and do THIS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrS4Qp2eG6Q&feature=g-vrec

We need to figure something out to stop this!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
If you really don't like it, REPORT the video/user for Animal Abuse.

Click on the Flag. Select a reason: "Violent or Repulsive content"

Select: "Animal Abuse".

If we all do it, maybe the video will get pulled. This is at least his SECOND abuse video.

It's too bad the cops can't knock on his door...

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you really don't like it, REPORT the video/user for Animal Abuse.

Click on the Flag. Select a reason: "Violent or Repulsive content"

Select: "Animal Abuse".

If we all do it, maybe the video will get pulled. This is at least his SECOND abuse video.

It's too bad the cops can't knock on his door...
Yep I did that exact same thing.:mad:

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Trust me im not trying to stick up for this guy, but he did say the hot water was not on purpose, i dont no how u could do that axidently but whatever. It is prety twisted to get ur camera out to film u playing with its lifeless body. But he said it was an acident. Weather u believe him or not is up to u.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Trust me im not trying to stick up for this guy, but he did say the hot water was not on purpose, i dont no how u could do that axidently but whatever. It is prety twisted to get ur camera out to film u playing with its lifeless body. But he said it was an acident. Weather u believe him or not is up to u.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2
Did you see his other video? Check the second link.

·
Nerd Alert.
5,718 Posts
Might as well dump chlorine or ammonia in the tank.

I hope he gets more hate mail than he can believe. Somebody needs to clue this guy in on something called 'animal cruelty' and how many people are arrested for it everyday.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
he's a troll. he's doing this for attention. unfortunately, at the cost of another living thing. it's fairly obvious he knows the result of this 'experiment'- if you know how to operate a video camera, you should know not to boil live animals if you expect them to live.

i don't get why anyone would want hate mail, but hey. that seems to be what is keeping him going. you see that in his second video, he mentions people like us, sounds like people who've sent hate mail... i won't quote him, but, you get the picture. it almost seems as if he's doing this to spite us. sending him hate mail might just mean more of these horrendous videos. i flagged both, but i don't think hate mail is going to stop anything.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
he's a troll. he's doing this for attention. unfortunately, at the cost of another living thing. it's fairly obvious he knows the result of this 'experiment'- if you know how to operate a video camera, you should know not to boil live animals if you expect them to live.

i don't get why anyone would want hate mail, but hey. that seems to be what is keeping him going. you see that in his second video, he mentions people like us, sounds like people who've sent hate mail... i won't quote him, but, you get the picture. it almost seems as if he's doing this to spite us. sending him hate mail might just mean more of these horrendous videos. i flagged both, but i don't think hate mail is going to stop anything.
I read that too. I cannot stand stereotyping and other mass labeling. I know he is a troll, but this is far worse than typical trolls. He is killing things!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.