The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of us in Seattle, especially the south end, are aware that The Fish Gallery shut down their two locations in Renton and Kent several months ago. The owner that bought the two locations about 6 years ago from the original owners had been having problems for several years and had to shut down.

Good news!! The original owners, Bruce and his son Jonas, are re-opening the Renton location under the name of their other stores, Blue Sierra. In fact it is open now. It will be a few weeks before it is fully stocked but they are open for business. If you get a chance stop in and say hi and check them out!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yaaaaay!

·
Opae Ula Crazed.
1,408 Posts
That's great news, Roy!

I used to spend a lot of time at Fish Gallery. Been to Blue Sierra numerous times over the past 6 months or so. Is nice knowing that there's one a bit closer to Puyallup!

Not only that, but there's a Uwajimaya right next door!

:)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Cris,

I've seen what you have been offering lately in the Swap and Shop (very nice looking plants BTW). So I know that you have plenty of interesting plants already.....do you really have room for more? LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.