The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Looking forward to seeing it come to fruition, Rex. Good Luck. :)

·
Registered
888 Posts
Wow yeah. I was about to pull out my censor button and was half expecting to see a disgruntled member creating a website in order to mock us!
:hihi:

And so do I. I thought it was 'fag'.:confused: But the title seems to convert 'q' to 'g'.:hihi:

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Perhaps you should all A) Get your eyes examined, B) Change your screen font, C) Clean your monitor

·
Registered
888 Posts
And get our head examined too?:icon_evil :flick:
*Looks at a Snellen test*
'Groan...My eyes are just putting tricks on me. I have illusions.'
:icon_mrgr

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh man. I will never grasp CSS. I have the example CSS I want to use but can't seem to get it to work in Dreamweaver. I just want a simple menu area on the left with the body of the text on the right.

Oh my aching head.

·
PT Biologist
3,220 Posts
Perhaps you should all A) Get your eyes examined, B) Change your screen font, C) Clean your monitor
...or you could put FAQ in caps so there is no confusion. My eyes are 20/18 and the first thing I saw was a 'g', I am just glad my feeling that I couldn't be seeing it right was correct.

CSS is a lot of fun when you get it working the way you want it. Good luck there.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright. I'm starting to get a handle on this CSS stuff.

The website is now active Welcome to The Planted Tank FAQ

More content being added all the time.

I'm taking suggestions for questions (and answers) just email to suggestions @ theplantedtankFAQ.com

Thanks.

Comments welcome.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nope. This is going to be a straight FAQ. If you have not already take a look. Been working on it off and on today.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
A) last week that was done I'm fine, B) 20inch dell screen the font is larger than most PC monitors, C) this screen is as clean as possible...

I thought I saw TPT FAG.com as well....

Ohh Rex you probably did this on purpose!

-Andrew

15th visitor!:icon_smil

·
Registered
28 Posts
Let me state that I read it as FAQ from the beginning.

This is probably because FAQ reminds me of kind people sharing their knowledge, and FAG reminds me of what friends were called as they were being gaybashed into a coma or thrown out of the house at age 15. The kind and generous bunch here put in more of the first frame of mind.:icon_smil

It looks like it's off to a great start, Rex! I can't wait to see it progress.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Let me state that I read it as FAQ from the beginning.

This is probably because FAQ reminds me of kind people sharing their knowledge, and FAG reminds me of what friends were called as they were being gaybashed into a coma or thrown out of the house at age 15. The kind and generous bunch here put in more of the first frame of mind.:icon_smil

It looks like it's off to a great start, Rex! I can't wait to see it progress.
Great explanation!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts