The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Once and a while I'll click on people's websites in their sigs. This one is quite a piece of work. I'm pretty picky when it comes to color schemes on websites and this has to be my favorite so far!

So check it out! Lots of good stuff!

Write The Light - Fine Art Photography by Joel MacClellan

Also, I made the image with the title below my desktop, I really hope you don't mind! I have a 20 inch screen and getting a good picture for it is a mouse hunt!

Driftwood Grain - Absaroka-Beartooths Wilderness - July 2000

Awesome site!

-Andrew

(So who knows which member's site it is????)

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
oh heh. that's me! :D

Might want to get the name right though. WRITE the light not WHITE. nothing to do with whiteness, but I am that too. ;)

oh, and [email protected] it's all BLACK!

the pics aren't high enough rez for a desktop, IMHO. I made them low rez as a means of copyprotecting to promote the sale of prints (which no one buys anyways, but whatever).

But yeah, buy my photographs, all proceeds go towards a new 75g I've been wanting!

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Digital Blasphemy: Members Gallery: Dedicated Server is one of the best wallpaper sites on the internet.
Those are crazy wallpapers... I think they might be a bit too busy

oh heh. that's me! :D

Might want to get the name right though. WRITE the light not WHITE. nothing to do with whiteness, but I am that too. ;)

oh, and [email protected] it's all BLACK!

the pics aren't high enough rez for a desktop, IMHO. I made them low rez as a means of copyprotecting to promote the sale of prints (which no one buys anyways, but whatever).

But yeah, buy my photographs, all proceeds go towards a new 75g I've been wanting!
Yeah I like the picture because it's pretty plain.

Colorscheme is black and gray and nice and easy on the eyes... I'm very annoyed by many of them now aday...

-Andrew

1 - 5 of 5 Posts