i'm too excited to share this tank that i forgot to mention the spec heh..
- anyway, it's a 100x40x40cm custom made aquarium
- the stand is similar to ADA's
- 2 x 23 watts of compact fluorescent hanged (i love open aquariums).
- substrate is 1-2 mm black sand with base ferts.
- plants : anubias barteri, nana, bolbitis heudelotii, sagittaria subulata.
thanks for the reminder. i'm currently waiting for more plants to come and restricting my lights at 4 hours a day. water change will be twice a week for the next 1 month.
thanks. too bad i forgot to take a picture of it before tying anubias there