The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Returning. Videotapes.
1,391 Posts
Looks really nice, vincenz!......and, "familiar." Why did you take away a viewable side, bro?? I mean, I understand that you are relying on the sun for lighting.....but it kinda stinks that you had to take away one of the positive aspects of having a tank like this.

I'm a little surprised that you lose so much water per day, too!! How frequently do you have to top off?

Great natural looking set up, regardless! You're going to have to watch that lotus and be careful that it doesn't shade out the plants in the immediate vicinity too much! Which can be a shame....they send up the nicest flowers, but you have to let them keep their floating leaves. Thought of adding anything else that will produce flowers above water?

·
Returning. Videotapes.
1,391 Posts
Yeah, I hear ya.....making any tank viewable from four sides without being a plumbing and electrical guru is next to impossible. You can do three easily. But, the situation in your case is different, and it looks great where it is!

I was able to heft it up a two flights of stairs with two other guys. Believe me, it wasn't easy. Luckily, we were all pretty dumb and big, and we managed OK. ;)

I would love to see this thing when things start blooming, bro! It'll look way sweet! Keep on posting!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.