The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This will be the "official" Evolve-lution club!!!!

Remember we are only a club, we do NOT seek compensation of any kind for this club. Rules for the club are simple, you must have a Evolve that's currently setup and running, or that will be set up and running soon. It doesn't matter what kind of Evolve you have, 2-4-8 gallon, doesn't matter if it's a planted tank, shrimp tank, or saltwater tank as long as you have an Evolve!!!!

Here's the club link, and banner for your signature on the PlantedTank.net

PHP:
[URL="http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?p=4313361#post4313361"]Evolve-lution Member[/URL][IMG]http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5280/muf.png[/IMG]

This is what it'll look like - Evolve-lution Member

So feel free to add yourself to the list!!!
1 - xxUnRaTeDxxRkOxx
2 - mosspearl
10 - ect!!!!

Here's my Evolve 4!!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear ya, my Evolve 4 is a mess inside!!! I'm just using it as a holding tank for my betta, and my plants until I can get my 6 gallon topless fluval edge together then everything will moved into the edge. Then I can get the Evolve 4 situated as a shrimp tank!!!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't quite know how powerful the stock light because I got my Evolve 4 from a local guy without the light. So I went with a 10" Finnex FugeRay, and now I'm waiting on my order of ADA aqua soil to come in.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hmm... what are the rules for the Evolve-lution club?

I have an Evolve4 for my shrimp!

But I'm guessing a pico reef for a mantis shrimp isn't quite what you had in mind. XD
Rules for the club are simple, you must have a Evolve that's currently setup and running, or that will be set up and running soon. It doesn't matter what kind of Evolve you have, 2-4-8 gallon, doesn't matter if it's a planted tank, shrimp tank, or saltwater tank as long as you have an Evolve!!!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey guys here is a picture of my simple betta evolve 4, a future shrimp tank :) featuring a giant 3 year old anubias, LOL
Looks cool, nice betta!

I tore down my Evolve 4, and put all of the plants in my 45 gallon long tank. But I'm waiting for a 115+ plant package I ordered from someone, and plan to use some of the plants to setup my Evolve 4 again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts