The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL. Has anyone else just had one of those days?!?!

So unexplained fishy death last night. This morning I did a water change and when I restarted my brand new Co2 art system isn't working. HOURS later I find that there is a hole in the metal hook that goes over the tank. OK... I can even live without that... Now the diffuser isn't working. WTH?!? Trying to fix that, I knock my pothos that Im trying to root off the top of the tank and it ends up on the floor where I have to wrestle it from a dogs mouth.

Husband tries to help me and knocks one of the risers my plant light is on. The riser falls, doesn't break. YAY. BUT, the little piece that locks the riser into place at my chosen level skitters across the floor and falls into a floor heater grate that I can't actually access.

Can I just go back to bed?!?!?! LOL

·
Banned
628 Posts
LOL. Has anyone else just had one of those days?!?!

So unexplained fishy death last night. This morning I did a water change and when I restarted my brand new Co2 art system isn't working. HOURS later I find that there is a hole in the metal hook that goes over the tank. OK... I can even live without that... Now the diffuser isn't working. WTH?!? Trying to fix that, I knock my pothos that Im trying to root off the top of the tank and it ends up on the floor where I have to wrestle it from a dogs mouth.

Husband tries to help me and knocks one of the risers my plant light is on. The riser falls, doesn't break. YAY. BUT, the little piece that locks the riser into place at my chosen level skitters across the floor and falls into a floor heater grate that I can't actually access.

Can I just go back to bed?!?!?! LOL
At least you didn't have to wrestle the pothos out of your husband's mouth and the dog didn't knock your light riser off the rim @TDoyle. Everybody stuck to their role. Floor heater grates are a real problem. I remember those.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I’m sorry to hear that, I hate when we try our best to fix it but it’s out of our control.
One day, one of my relatives was moving, and we had to pack for her and it was a stress load.
After cominghome after a long day I came back home to the death of my most loved betta fish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.