The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, after a few missteps and learning curves... I've found myself with some INCREDIBLELY HAPPY fauna. I have 7-8 berried shrimp, 4 endler fry and another mama about to burst, AND now my two Cory girls and two Cory boys are spawning!
I'm gathering what eggs I can but GOODNESS! Everyone has the friskies in my tanks lol.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha that's what I thought. I'm so excited.

·
Registered
915 Posts
My cory cats spawned once, but the eggs didn't make it. I think the snails at them. I wish I could get them to spawn again.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you been playing Barry White tunes?
Bwhahaha I accused my parents of doing that when we all left the house for work!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I SAW MY FIRST BABY SHRIMP THIS MORNING!!!!! i am so excited. I was tempted to call in sick to work just to watch for more lol. Now I have to make sure my pea puffer ignores them like she does the adults, (well she actually gets startled by them and then goes and hides) if I catch her chasing or munching on one I'll finally stick her in the tank I set up for her before I got her.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Congrats! I actually have a bunch of berried ladies.... Dirty love machines... Lol

Sent from a dark corner in my happy place

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats! I actually have a bunch of berried ladies.... Dirty love machines... Lol

Hahaha I still have 6 berried ladied and several more just getting saddled. :-D

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
If see this tank a rockin... You better check the damn stand and floor supports!!! Haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts