The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was mentioned last night, but when I go check out their website, the last update was MAY 2006!! Do you know more about current stocklists and prices?? Sorry to sound ignorant, but would like to look into combining an order like they mentioned at the meeting. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I would suggest filling out a question on the website contact form. Then I can forward it to Ken, who I believe is the person who is doing the order.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have gone ahead and emailed the company, so when I get the updated stock list (or info on HOW to get it...), then I'll just post it here for everyone to use. So once we decide, we use the contact form to send our list to Ken? Tally what would I do since I'm so far away? Just pick them up on auction day? When were we planning on the order coming in to CAS? Sorry for so many questions!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I am not really sure. I wasn't in on the conversation. That is why I will need to forward your questions to Ken.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the list from him but don't know how to post an excel spreadsheet here. If anyone can tell me, I would appreciate it. He's got like 3 pages of disclaimers on the front end - almost scary in my opinion! But he's probably a great shipper so maybe it won't matter.

So if someone can instruct me, we'll all have access to the list so we can do a group order.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, I got the list with prices - A LONG LIST - and he'll only do them as species bags - not individuals bags - so we'll have to sort them out ourselves there if desired. But HOW TO post the spreadsheet?? HELP!? I'm sure others will want to add to the order.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pricing and ordering from the spreadsheet...

I'm glad you guys got the spreadsheet posted, but no one posted the instructions on the pricing - the pricing on the spreadsheet is Shea's price (wholesale). Our price is whatever the price is - plus 50% (in other words if the price is $1.00 per fish to Shea, it's $1.50 to us).

Can you also post how we will co-ordinate everyone's order? When would the order be placed and when would we "divide the booty" because he will only do species bags - not "individuals orders", so we'll all have to get together and do the "I ordered three of these..." dividing everything.

How are we actually ordering what we want? Since it's a club order, we won't be contacting cichlidexchange directly... Perhaps some kind of order form on the CAS site for the group order?? Speaking personally, if it could be divided up on the 27th, it would be perfect (for me anyway) since I am 2.5 hours from the club meeting place, and I will be coming into town the night before. And I could just put the bags of fishies in the cooler that I'll be using for the auction. Otherwise, I may have to have some kind soul hold my fishies for me until that time... That's the only bummer about being so darn far away from everyone else!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I really don't know anything about it... I just got the list posted. I am thinking that you thought that my message was from Ken.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.