The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First and foremost, please check out my marketing video. And by my marketing video, I mean this guy's local commercial.

CLICK HERE!

With that business out of the way, let's get to the good stuff. All this equipment has to go! I plan to charge actual shipping on the larger stuff since I've been way too generous in the past. Most of it is new or like new. Let me know!

List:
  • *NEW* Eheim Liquidoser ($55 Shipped)
  • *NEW* Eheim Auto Feeder SOLD
  • MTC Pro Doser SOLD
  • 2x55 Watt PC Retro Kit ($65)
  • 2x18 watt PC Fixture SOLD
  • Aquatec 6800 Booster Pump SOLD
  • Hagen CO2 System ($15 Shipped)
  • (2) 400 watt Hydor Heaters SOLD
  • (2) Mag 18 Pumps ($75/each) 1 SOLD, 1 STILL AVAILABLE
  • Fluval 404 SOLD
  • Tetratec PF350 w/ Heater ($30)
  • Loc Line Fittings ($25 Shipped) SOLD

Eheim Liquidoser ($55 shipped): I opened it up and played with it for a few minutes. Never been used.

Eheim Auto Feeder SOLD: Same deal. I opened it to test it, but has never been used.

MTC Dual Pro Doser SOLD: This is the jewel of the sale here. These haven't been made for some time, but I consider them reliable, accurate, and of the highest build quality. All you need is an air pump and a timer. Very light use.

PFO PC Retro Kit ($65): Includes 2x55 watt ballast, one endcap (can buy another from Marine Depot for $16), one daylight bulb, and (2) 24 inch reflectors in a DIY hood.

2x18 watt PC Fixture SOLD: This was part of a Viaaqua kit, but the tank cracked, so this is all that's left. 2 daylight bulbs and 1 actinic bulb included.

Aquatec CDP-6800 Booster Pump w/ Power Supply SOLD: This boosts the incoming pressure for an RO filter. Great pump to increasing output from your RO filter.

Hagen CO2 system ($15 shipped): Tried and tested. Get this outta here.

(2)x 400 watt Hydor Heaters SOLD: Not much to write about. Great heaters. Kept my 300 gallon @ 80 degrees all winter without a hiccup.

(2) Mag 18 Pumps ($75/each) 1 SOLD, 1 STILL AVAILABLE: Very light use. Only used in freshwater, few on/off cycles, and never throttled back. Warning: These things are boat anchors. Shipping will probably be $12-$15.

Fluval 404 Canister Filter SOLD: Only about 2 months of use. All parts included, but you'll likely need new tubing.

Tetratec PF350 power filter w/ integrated Heater ($30): Works fine, but don't have the little outlet parts. Shouldn't be more than a few bucks to replace.

Loc Line Fittings SOLD: These little buggers are great, but surprisingly expensive. You're looking at over $70 in loc-line (marine depot). You get (7) 3/4" flares, (3) 3/4" Male connectors, (2) 3x4" x 1/2" Y Fittings, and ~ 21" in 3/4" ball socket tubing. Set it and forget it!

·
Registered
780 Posts
I haven't seen eyes like that since Marty Feldman... (he was Igor in Young Frankenstein).

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
what is left? any lighting stuff left ?
I keep the original post updated, but here's what's left. The 2x55 watt PC retro is still available.

• (2) Mag 18 Pumps ($75/each) 1 SOLD, 1 STILL AVAILABLE
  • Fluval 404 SALE PENDING

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Last bump. Make me an offer if you want any of this. Otherwise, it's going on ebay this weekend.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All purchases have been shipped.

Remaining items (no one wants a liquidoser?):
  • Mag 18 Pump ($75)

·