The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to see this movie. So far I only seen trailers and it looks so good. I know I will have some nightmares after and I know I will cry but it's still worth watching. I think they should show it on national TV so more people are aware of whats going on.

http://www.thecovemovie.com/

There is a group on facebook to raise awarness of the dolphin slaughter if anyone wants the link let me know... I also got some very graphic videos from Japan and denmark slaughters but I don't think I want to post them here, again if anyone wants them let me know.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I have seen it, and yes, it is horrific. The one thing people have to remember when going into this movie is to not hate on the Japanese people for it. Most of them do not even know that it's going on, and that its the companies profiled in the movie that are doing the slaughter, not the general public.

I do believe everyone should see this though, and raise awareness.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have seen it, and yes, it is horrific. The one thing people have to remember when going into this movie is to not hate on the Japanese people for it. Most of them do not even know that it's going on, and that its the companies profiled in the movie that are doing the slaughter, not the general public.

I do believe everyone should see this though, and raise awareness.
I really hope that people don't take this movie the wrong way... I just think it's horrible how this company or whatever you call it gives meat that is not safe to eat to schools, and people who live in that town have no clue whats however on whats going on next door, and not mentioning the poor dolphins :( I give praise to the people who filmed the movie...

Were did you see it? I haven't seen it being in the theaters here. I wanna see if I can buy this movie on DVD or rent it...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts