The Planted Tank Forum banner

That stuff in potted plants

809 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  pranks
The foamy stuff that potted plants come with - does anyone know what it is and where to get it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
isn't it more like cotton and filter floss?
You're talking about aquatic potted plants?

It's called rockwool.
We have a winner! Thanks!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.