Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share...
I ordered from them for the first time last week. They have a slim Coralife twin bulb (freshwater bulbs) T5NO fixture for $49.99. Right now they are running a special for free shipping over $49.00 (FedEx)
I was thrilled with my first purchase from them! They packaged the fixture's box so well - they tightly wrapped a solid 5" of bubble wrap all around it - the ends, too. The shipping box itself was also lined in more bubble wrap.
FedEx got it from Ca. to Va. in two days. btw, the light is nice too - lol
I wanted to let folks know that apparently this company takes great care in how they wrap and packaged orders...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everybody. I'm Matt and I work at That Fish Place - That Pet Place. Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts about your experiences - we appreciate you giving us a shot.

@mach_six - We actually quietly dropped the oversize shipping charges a few months back (with the exception of dog food).

Again, just wanted to say thanks - and if anyone has any questions or comments (good or bad) about our policies or the store, feel free to PM me, post here..or shoot me an email at [email protected].

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.