The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the years I have always wanted and dreamed about a planted tank. Since first clamping my eyes on one I have wanted nothing but! Not just some plants in the tank but an Enchanted Forest that will rival the best I have seen on-line. I am sure like many of you I have drooled over stunning pictures of Planted tanks on-line and particularly this forum believing they were only for the select few.

I have been a keen fish keeper for over a decade and for one reason or another have always (despite my best intentions) ended up favouring the fish over the plants as they appear to be the dominant force in the tank. About 18 months ago I decided that nothing would get in the way of my dream of a planted tank. Moving my fish out to other tanks I set upon realizing my dream.

Attached is a picture of my dream that I am proud of. After completing it the first time 6 months ago I had to sell my apartment and buy another one and subsequently had to rip it up and move it in the dark of the night - a stressful experience. (not to mention my other tank and fish).

A vast amount of what I learnt was through his forum (> 50%) and its for this reason that I want to dedicate this tank to you all. I have never posted and just lurked in the shadows and feel I owe you a post and a thanks. Without you all this tank would not have been possible.

I give you my Enchanted Garden: A dedication to the Planted Tank.net and the amazing community you have here.

Warmest Regards
Frank
Sydney, Australia

Attachments

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Harmony/w variety...well done. And you have a tall one in the front also..ever feel as if even though you know you haven't seen this particular new one before, that you've seen it before...LOL...you have altered the "formula" enough to make it unique.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts